Total Pageviews

Friday 22 July 2011

From Exchange to Great Horton

Here we can see the way the line to Queensbury left Bradford Exchange station and crossed beneath the Lanc's and York's line before entering Bowling cutting and on to Manchester Rd station and Horton Park

From Horton park the line turned west, climbing to Great Horton station and good yard the on to Clayton before entering Clayton Tunnel and on to Queensbury.

And there dear reader our story of the Queensbury lines end.

I have tried wherever possible to attribute sources in the text and pictures, if I have inadvertently included work by others if they could let me know I will happily attribute or delete as they wish. I hope you have enjoyed my journey through my local lines and childhood memories of the most expensive railway line in England.

No comments:

Post a Comment