Total Pageviews

Thursday 18 September 2014

Charles Wytock at Woody bay

Not my photos but an unknown author so if they
are yours please let me know and I can then attribute
 
 
As you can see the buck eye couplers have been
fitted to Charles Wytock, though I am informed
by Buzzard on Railways Preservation that a
 vacuum also needs to be fitted and hopefully
will be in service next season.

 
Side by side with ISAAC they make a great pair

 
We can only offer our great thanks to the doubtless
wealthier members of the L&B who had the where
withal to purchase these two superb engines.

 
Above is the drawing for a similar engine of 2-4-0
configuration built for the Welshpool and Llanfair
Railway which was of slightly larger gauge being
2' 6.5"
 
Here now in preservation
 
 
My thanks to Mike Heath
 
 
As you well know my interests in railways is pretty
catholic and I love em all no matter what gauge
they all have memories. 
 
As always my thanks to
please do support them they need all we can give


 

No comments:

Post a Comment