Total Pageviews

Thursday 1 January 2015

national-preservation.com

Hello all my readers. I have this evening attempted to cancel my membership of the above site. I have become increasingly tired of the spelling and grammar police which seem to infest this site along with the perfect persons who know everything. I travel around many preserved railways and attempt to help them as much as I can, I always link pictures of mine taken on those railways and encourage all to visit.. I am retired so it is a costly business which I budget for carefully. I do not know everything nor do I say this blog or any of my entries here are 'GOD's gospel truth'. They are simply me sharing a very enjoyable hobby with lots of you out there in cyber land. In most cases of course all the photographs are my own. I do tire of these self appointed idiots who think it is their appointed roll to investigate every word and comment posted. So I leave it to you all in regards to the above site and of course make your own mind up. I shall of course continue to share my memories and visits with you all here on steammemories. Its so sad when all some people have to do is find fault.

Take care and be aware of the perfect people and the spelling and grammar police. They will of course be automatically blocked from this site. I welcome all communication be it good or whatever but never tiringly and repetitively critical.

I am sure many will understand

No comments:

Post a Comment