Total Pageviews

Tuesday 16 December 2014

Butterley and the Midland Railway Centre

As the days lengthen and we move towards the
spring then my forays take me further afield. here
a visit to the Midland Railway Centre at Butterley

 
It was a quiet day before the season began but
that can be of advantage as I could wander

 
Butterley is nicely preserved

 
The main railway centre being at Swanwick Jktn
just a five min drive or twenty min walk away

 
 
Well worth a visit and not far down the M1

 
I am sure with support much more will be done here

 
Facing towards Swanwick

 
I di have a little place for the DMU's as I travelled
on em so often during my college days

 
They have a fair selection at Butterley as you can see
 
 
Must have just had a 'Thomas' weekend

 
Now who can tell me about this DMU set

 
I well remember the Derby set four pictures up but
this one above!

No comments:

Post a Comment